The Physician Recruiter is responsible for full lifecycle recruitment of physician and physician assistant/nurse practitioner (advanced practice clinicians) candidates for Emergency Medicine and Hospitalist positions. The position requires self-motivation, flexibility, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, customer-focus, attention to detail and strong time management and organizational skills.
• Meets regularly with medical directors and APC site leads to identify recruitment needs and position qualifications.
• Sources potential candidates utilizing multiple tools, including VEP databases, job boards and social media, local and national conferences and career fair attendance, referral networks, etc.
• Screens resumes and credentials for skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements and conducts phone screenings with candidates.
• Provides complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about VEP, the position and work location.
• Updates and maintains applicant tracking system / recruitment database in a timely and accurate manner and maintains candidate pipeline for future positions.
• Updates and maintains monthly candidate and placement reports and distributes to medical directors and VEP staff as appropriate.
• Partners with the Director of Provider Services & marketing team to develop recruitment strategies to attract potential candidates including the development of advertisements and job postings.
• Conducts site visits within designated territory, as needed.
• Stays current on trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
• Collaborates with the VEP credentialing department & human resources to ensure candidates complete all required preliminary and onboarding paperwork.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to develop & maintain excellent relationships with medical directors, potential candidates, VEP corporate leadership & staff.
• Demonstrated commitment to customer service & detail oriented.
• Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities.
• Displays a positive attitude,
• Great attitude and team player with the ability to thrive in a fast pace environment.
• Travel 5-10% as needed for conferences, site visits, or recruiting fairs as needed.
• Experience with MS Office Suite, JobScience ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter, PracticeLink, and Doc-U-Sign.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s Degree OR Associates degree with equivalent relevant work experience required.
• A minimum of 2-3 years of recruiting experience, preferably with Physicians and Advanced Practice Clinicians (PA/NP).
Would you like to apply to this job?
1001 Galaxy Way, Suite 400, Concord, CA 94520 | Phone: (925) 225-5837 | Main Fax: (925) 225-5838